TalkingCA Pub 1.0

Posts 16–30 of 144 · Page 2 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by pepsi233 View Post
the fk u hink ur doing copying ac1d_burns hack and make the credit like urs u cant do that bitch mods plz close this thread
What I can see, this is not the same hack:


But it could be if he packed acid's release and claim it as his own.
This works on EU version?
Quote Originally Posted by RedThunder View Post


if you have the source for teh hack i can edit it and add stuff, im learning c++ and already know the jist of console commands AND i can remove the adverts
I know the hack he's talking about, I already tried removing the ads out of it. The hack is an exe file with a built-in dll and it's packed with themida. If the ads could be taken out easily, someone would have done it already.
a complete copy to me
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


This is not going to work for eu.
Pm nextgen1 hes done with the injector.
OK, I'll PM Him now. But some of the other hacks worked for CA EU. I don't use CA EU. But, my mate does in the UK..
lol a public Glitch key that doesnt have ADvertising GJ man xDDDDD I started thinking OMG another Leecher of Ac1d_Burn and then I saw the glitch key I was like daaaaaaam xD
Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Swift View Post
lol a public Glitch key that doesnt have ADvertising GJ man xDDDDD I started thinking OMG another Leecher of Ac1d_Burn and then I saw the glitch key I was like daaaaaaam xD
LOL! Thats erm Nice :P

I PM'ing NextGen1 for the 64bit Injector..
nice job, i'll test it asap
wow very nice
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
All good but in future, scan what you are uploading (that .rar file) I did it for you this time. But don't expect the same in future.
Oh yes sorry about that i was rushing last night and when i went to upload attachment i had to do it as .rar and accidentely did the Virus Scans as .dll
Do you extract it to a specific foldeR?
Quote Originally Posted by Stfyou View Post
Do you extract it to a specific foldeR?
No just extract to desktop and inject the hack with a injector,
PerX would be a good one to use
Hi I type every focking 1-10 buttons but nothing happends O_o someone tell me
Posts 16–30 of 144 · Page 2 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?