Cheat release thread deleted :(

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Cheat release thread deleted :(
Hi!
Last day I posted a release of a Black Ops 2 trainer and my thread got removed although I was respecting all the rules after i got warned on my previous topic. The reason that went to the deletion is that I put a link in the about tab of my tool. But, since i was locked for this on the previous thread, i removed it from the tool in the second release that i've posted. So i don't understand the deletion...
Can anyone clarify?
Couldn't understand completely but ill assume what I read out of that is
either outside link not allowed or your don't have virus scans maybe.
I did remove the outside link after my first warning and both viruses scans were included (Jotti and VirusTotal)
The file on attached to the thread which I deleted contained a link which looked like another hacking forum.
Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
The file on attached to the thread which I deleted contained a link which looked like another hacking forum.
The first thread I deleted was for the same reason, in the about tab of your tool there was an outside link to another gaming forum.
If both minions claim that there is an outside link in your file, then it's more than likely that there was one.
Upload the file again if you wish and a GM can check it this time.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?