18+How happy are you?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
How happy are you?
Scale from 1-10 and a quick statement about whatever.

Example:

4.7 because the majority of days are either a 4/5 and sometimes even a 6. I'm 19 and work a job that requires little to no intellect so I feel like a slave to society most days. I'm going for a Minor in Economics and Major in Finance.
Typically a 0 or an 11
4 out of 10 .
8/10

Anime keeps me sane and not depressed.
4 because I go to school, hate everyone because I got seriously bullied and am trying my hardest to top everything so I do like 6hours of work a night. But yeah, currently not even living life..
Quote Originally Posted by -Panda- View Post
4 because I go to school, hate everyone because I got seriously bullied and am trying my hardest to top everything so I do like 6hours of work a night. But yeah, currently not even living life..
I can teach you how to shoot up the school.
10/10 I'm always positive.
8/10
Not a lot of work and the weather's been pretty nice
2/10 because I'm dumb.
I like life just enough not to kill myself, how about that.
4/10 I guess.

Life has been pretty shit these days, nothing really seems to be coming together and my fucked up head doesn't seem to be helping.
-1/10 I'm just numb now, sick of all this exam shit. Once its over life will be literal sex.
8.5 pretty happy with life rn,made new friends,smoke lots of weed lol, life pretty good i would say
3/10 at home and a 8/10 outside of it
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?