This section is dying, lets lightin it up!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This section is dying, lets lightin it up!
OK like the title says, its dying so lets do a little post to lighten it back up.

What rank are you on CoD 5? What your Fav Gun? How long you been playing CoD 5? Just doing this to make this section more active..
yeh, cod waw section is dying because all those noobs who play legit
nice that you are trying to lightin up this section so here are my answers of your questions:

I am the highest lv you can get (rankhack duuuh..)
my fav gun is the ppsh with the extended mag (nice weapon for close range aimbot)
i played the first two months when cod waw came out, now i play it rarely (cod mw2 private esp for nuke FTW)
Quote Originally Posted by TheUser View Post
yeh, cod waw section is dying because all those noobs who play legit
nice that you are trying to lightin up this section so here are my answers of your questions:

I am the highest lv you can get (rankhack duuuh..)
my fav gun is the ppsh with the extended mag (nice weapon for close range aimbot)
i played the first two months when cod waw came out, now i play it rarely (cod mw2 private esp for nuke FTW)
Cool as allway the user I JUST GOT MY COD5 RIGHT NOW! W00P AFTER 7 WEEKS COZ OF MY CREDIT CARD BEING DECLINED IT FINALLY CAME! I CUD HUG YOU! ( But I Wont )
so install it and have fun m8
I Am I'm so happy now..




TheUser ROCKS MY SOCKZ OFF! W00P


+ Do Alot Of People play CoD5 Multi-Player On PC?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?