ArtRobot In The Forest

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Robot In The Forest
Made a new sig. Made a warm version and a cool version:

 
Warm

 
Cool
both are great dude
Yeah I like them both honestly, can't choose which one I like better lol
I think these c4d at the right side doesn't fit at all.
Overall looks good, i liked the second one.
Both are really good
I like the warm one the most
Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Both are really good
I like the warm one the most
exactly what I was about to say
I love the details. Second edition gives out more for me
Quote Originally Posted by Wind View Post
Made a new sig. Made a warm version and a cool version:

 
Warm

 
Cool
real breh moment
really good. like the second one
You're so talented!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?