BTC Help

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
BTC Help
Yo yo everyone who views this thread...im looking to open a btc wallet seeing thats what id mainly used here, ive never really looked into it before, is there multiple types of wallets from different places? How does it work? Any feedback would be great

Thanks mpgh
Electrum is going to be recommended quite a lot
Coinbase is what I use, I hate it. It's so slow majority of the time (today not being one of them, shits lightning fast rn)
Go for Electrum
Blockchain is great with smooth mobile support. Hella fees though
I use blockchain.So far so good offers a great layer of security if you want your shit to be tight.
Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
Blockchain is great with smooth mobile support. Hella fees though
Are fees based off of putting money into the wallet?
I use blockchain.info and I really like using it
Blockchain is very easy to use, go with it.
Depends what kinda wallet you want. Electronic, paper, etc. As everyone said, blockchain.info is pretty good. I personally keep a paper wallet with public key, private key, and a QR code on it cause you can't hack a piece of paper. I keep most of my coins on Poloniex though because I like to trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trol553 View Post
Coinbase is way better , no fees transactions even there available.
What do you mean no fees transactions? Coinbase charges ridiculous fees of like 1.49% to buy and sell coins assuming you're using a bank, 2.99% if you're using debit. And then it takes a week for my transaction to go through if I do it by bank. And it charged me 31.25% to move my btc to an exchange (though to be fair, the btc transfer was really small so fee percentage is kind of inflated). I'm pretty sure places like Kraken and Gemini offer fees of like .25% or something.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Depends what kinda wallet you want. Electronic, paper, etc. As everyone said, blockchain.info is pretty good. I personally keep a paper wallet with public key, private key, and a QR code on it cause you can't hack a piece of paper. I keep most of my coins on Poloniex though because I like to trade.

- - - Updated - - -



What do you mean no fees transactions? Coinbase charges ridiculous fees of like 1.49% to buy and sell coins assuming you're using a bank, 2.99% if you're using debit. And then it takes a week for my transaction to go through if I do it by bank. And it charged me 31.25% to move my btc to an exchange (though to be fair, the btc transfer was really small so fee percentage is kind of inflated). I'm pretty sure places like Kraken and Gemini offer fees of like .25% or something.
There is option , non fee transaction between 2 coinbase users , you didn't know that ?
Coinbase is way better , no fees transactions even there available.
ok so i just got blockchain...sorry for sounding stupid with this lol its new to me...do i need someone to send me BTC in order to get money in wallet? can i just add money from the bank or paypal?
Quote Originally Posted by killerrulefl View Post
ok so i just got blockchain...sorry for sounding stupid with this lol its new to me...do i need someone to send me BTC in order to get money in wallet? can i just add money from the bank or paypal?
Yes, you need someone to send you BTC. If blockchain doesn't work out for you, try Kraken!
Don't ever use Coinbase, I prefer you to use the wallet of Paxful
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us