ExclamationA.V.A - Authentication ERROR

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
A.V.A - Authentication ERROR
I've already faced this problem in the past, and it worked, but now I've tried everything I knew to bypass the Authentication error and nothing seems to work, if anyone knows a way to bypass this pls contact me or respond to this treap, it would be dope.

so What I've donw so far to try to bypass? When I noticed this authentication error (ban) I sttarted immediatly doing the preces that worked in the las time, I closed AVa, whent to CMD > hdwwiz, made the network adapter loopback, then I went to TMAC V6 and changed all mac adresss again, I deleted the Xigncode files, (not all), deleted temp files and prefetch and completly uninstaled the game from my computer and then when I restarted the computer and made the download again, It still appeared the Authentication Error, which means that I can't even create na account before trying to log ingame.

yo I need your help on this, If you know anything pls tell me
1 Time worked at mee creating a new acc. Then log in wit the new acc , and after log in with your acc.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?