Looking for Advanced Python Programming Help. (Distribution/Pandas/Game)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Advanced Python Programming Help. (Distribution/Pandas/Game)
I have quite an advance project involving using probabilities models to formulate a mini-football tournament game. It is text-based for now so there is no need for any GUI/Tkinter implementation.

I have completed quite a large section of the code which heavily revolves around the Pandas module but am struggling with a certain few aspects in the development stage,

If you reckon you could be of assistance,

Please HMU on Skype: benjakef

I will PAY of course ;-)

Thanks.
1. you can only bump every 24 hours.

2. MPGH isn't a free help forum. StackOverflow is.

3.You may get help with your project, but it's extremely unlikely unless you offer some kind of monetary reward (on MPGH at least)
@leacherxd Of course I'd pay, forgot to specify so - it's not a small task, I wouldn't expect someone to do it for free ;-)
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us