SolvedSANDBOX VAC ERROR

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
SANDBOX VAC ERROR
Hello guys. Recently I bought 9 CS:GO accounts, also paid for sandbox, however i managed to get into a match with my own bots as enemy team, as well as i had my team filled with the bots., however after 5 minutes, i get an error saying "You can not play on VAC secured servers." Does anyone know how i can fix this? or will someone be able to help me? :O PM me, or comment down below. I appreciate any answer/help.
I have no idea what 'Sandbox' is and the closest result to what I can assume you're talking about is 'Sandboxie' which can cause VAC errors.
Sandboxie blocks VAC, that's the problem.

Either try run Sandboxie and Steam both as admin, and then go to the CSGO files;
Local Disk / Program Files (x86) / Steam / steamapps / common / Counter-Strike Global Offensive
and run CS:GO from there as admin. Check if that works, if not;

Download a Virtual Machine, run Sandboxie from that. That should work, and once again, if not; that confirms Sandboxie blocks VAC.

Hope this was of some assistance.
Here you go works like a charm! Just search New Vertigo Method in forum
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?