Hacks Coding Steps.

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks Coding Steps.
Hello Guys, this my first Post in MPGH.NET i hope it's clear.
Iam a Computer Programmer, JAVA , C++, C , VB.NET and some Web-Dev Skills, all with OOP Concepts and Advanced Programming skills.
I've decided to make some Online Games Hacks, I just need to know What to do.
1-What is CShell.dll ? Is it a library full with classes and Functions that controls the game?
2- After unpacking CShell.dll and i get the addresses, Then what?
Can someone provide me with a pseudo code for the whole operation?
Iam talking about some simple memoryHack just to know what is going on,
I've read most of the tutorials in the section, i just need one more push.
please next time check the sticky threads they already have the answer you're seeking for , and for your answer is in this thread and this too , hope you got your answer now
Thread answered, closed.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us