SOTW 39

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
SOTW 39


Just whatever. CnC? I tried to add a render to fill the right, but it just didn't play out.
Text is kind of hard to read and the purple on left side is kind of weird other than that its nice


Bettar?
Alot better than that purple.......
Another great sig thing!
I can read the text fine, that is really good, that should win SOTW Good Luck to you.

9.5/10
Any moar thoughts?
What is the first word? He?
Quote Originally Posted by CauseOfDeath View Post
What is the first word? He?
Life...

/tooshort
I like it
~
I admit your concept was good, bad it's execution is really bad. Read some tuts on smudging instead of sticking to the standard settings that we see in almost every tut.
Besides the text being a little hard to read, I like it.
Wow Looks awesome man looks great
Looking good, love the colors and the text effect you used.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us