Magus 1.0 [Augoeides]
As you have heard, I will be taking over the Augoeides part of the Grimoire under a new name called Magus (the aborted child of Grimoire) 
Magus is still Grimoire but reconstructed to fit for Augoeides. I also added some features exclusively for Augoeides only such as (Trade and Auction).
I also added Lists with search function (built-in shop and quest id list). And the rest is what Grimoire has (except the parts exclusively for AQW e.g Buy Back).
Do suggest what you want to be added and please report any bugs you may encounter.


Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/a9yka8gva6ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1499015910/ⓘ


Magus is still Grimoire but reconstructed to fit for Augoeides. I also added some features exclusively for Augoeides only such as (Trade and Auction).
I also added Lists with search function (built-in shop and quest id list). And the rest is what Grimoire has (except the parts exclusively for AQW e.g Buy Back).
Do suggest what you want to be added and please report any bugs you may encounter.



Virus Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/a9yka8gva6ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c...is/1499015910/ⓘ


I'm pretty sure there have only ever been 2 before this. The first was a quick-fix attempt with a stolen trainer source, but fair play to him anyway. The second was made by me who didn't really play Augoeides and gave up on it. This easily outdoes both and will outdo any future ones I'm sure 

