Thumbs upWTSDestiny 2 nvidia code

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Destiny 2 nvidia code
I have :

Destiny 2 + EARLY BETA ACCESS nvidia code

I want :

14 csgo case keys ~ 30$

35$ Steam wallet code.

This promotional campaign is available for Taiwan , Hong Kong , Australia , Indonesia , Malaysia , New Zealand , Singapore , Philippines , Thailand , Vietnam, Cambodia. Also you can use VPN to redeem the code if you in US, UK or EU.

Requirement:
1/ The game is GLOBAL + Blizzard platform.
2/ PC with GeForce GPU: GTX 1080 or GTX1080ti
3/ GeForce Experience (version 3.2.2 or higher)
4/ GeForce driver 373.06 or higher


About me:

My steam profile: 76561198044950806
My reddit name: /u/lahoathuan/
My steamtrades name: /user/76561198044950806

Proof: imgur. com/jrtvwFa

Ask me if you have any questions. Feel free to add for quick trade.
Please leave a comment on my thread before adding me.
Hi, what region do you want b the steam credit from?
Quote Originally Posted by bear82 View Post
Hi, what region do you want b the steam credit from?
Hey, i want the global one cause my steam store use USD.
Dam i want this
@lahoathuan : I don't have GTX 1080 or GTX1080ti but I have 980Ti, is it possible to redeem this?
interested hmu
Quote Originally Posted by NightWarrior143 View Post
@lahoathuan : I don't have GTX 1080 or GTX1080ti but I have 980Ti, is it possible to redeem this?
Sorry but this code is only work with 1080 or 1080ti or if you have any friends who have one of those GPU then they can redeem the code for you.

Quote Originally Posted by darylljc View Post
interested hmu
Add me pls :3
added on steam
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?