Thumbs upWTSDestiny 2 nvidia code

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Is the code already redeemed on your account? Also if I use a vpn to redeem from the US, will I be able to play on my region? The blizzard account would still say NA.
Quote Originally Posted by cargarzar View Post
Is the code already redeemed on your account? Also if I use a vpn to redeem from the US, will I be able to play on my region? The blizzard account would still say NA.
Yes, it's already redeemed on my account. And yes use VPN to redeem from US is only for redemption, GeForce Experience will "link" the game to your blizzard account and it will show you the game is GLOBAL. After that you can play it without VPN.
If it's already redeemed on your account then you'll either need to drop the price or provide the backup email, security questions, etc to the buyer.

If it's not redeemed on your account, I'll purchase it immediately. Thanks.
@lahoathuan
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?