Email from Apple
Ordered MB Pro yesterday and received this email today:
Subject: Action Required
"Thank you for your order.....Please call your account specialist at the number below as soon as possible concerning your order..."
"We will hold your order for one week....after that date, your order will be cancelled"
I am awaiting on my refunder to respond but in the mean time, is this a normal email from Apple? Should I go ahead and call the number?
The order came out to just above $3k.
Thanks in advance
Subject: Action Required
"Thank you for your order.....Please call your account specialist at the number below as soon as possible concerning your order..."
"We will hold your order for one week....after that date, your order will be cancelled"
I am awaiting on my refunder to respond but in the mean time, is this a normal email from Apple? Should I go ahead and call the number?
The order came out to just above $3k.
Thanks in advance
