WTS☝ | Hova's™ Google Home/Nest/WiFi SE Service | USA Only | BTC & ETH Only | ☝

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
Messaged you on Skype
Goodluck with your service!
Can I use my reships for this service or not?
Quote Originally Posted by Zaluux View Post
Can I use my reships for this service or not?
Reships are allowed .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AstuteGoat View Post
messaged you on skype, no response
You can leave him an offline message with your order details.
Ordering one! Will update!
Talking to you now Sir... Look Interested!!!
Can you verify that I’m talking to you please?
messaged you on skype, no response
Hova.... your thread is pixelated. Whatever you paid your thread designer ... it was too much. Not worth.
hey can you reply back to me on Skype cam dope gamer I wanna talk you to you about google thanks.
Purchased a Google Home. It should arrive later today. Will update when it arrives with a photo !
Interested in google home. Skype = grizz311
BIG VOUCH FOR HIM!!! Really Fast Tracking Number... I just got it in the next day!!! WILL BUY MORE FROM HIM SOON...
Contacted about Google home, how many per an address and how many can ship at once?.
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?