Hmmmm..... Don't take this offensively, before I accuse someone of leeching, or point it out, I do research.
You form names and code are exactly the same as the video tutorial, it may be possible to get one form name the same but


If you create your own forms or own code, declarations and form names should be different, I wouldn't have named mine frmecho and frmCD I would have thought of something else.
further more
Sample Code from Main Form by Leondro
[php]
If Not Me.save Then
Me.SaveFileDialog1.ShowDialog
If (Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName <> "") Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.Save FileDialog1.FileName, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Me.save = True
Me.filedirectory = Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName
End If
ElseIf Me.save Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.file directory, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Interaction.MsgBox("Saved!", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, Nothing)
End If
[/php]
From Your main form
[php]
If Not Me.save Then
Me.SaveFileDialog1.ShowDialog
If (Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName <> "") Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.Save FileDialog1.FileName, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Me.save = True
Me.filedirectory = Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName
End If
ElseIf Me.save Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.file directory, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Interaction.MsgBox("Saved!", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, Nothing)
End If
[/php]
List goes on and on,
However, this has been settled, credit has been given to at least one author.
If you search google for code, you will click a link, in that link you will find source, and you will find someones name, include the author.
You form names and code are exactly the same as the video tutorial, it may be possible to get one form name the same but


If you create your own forms or own code, declarations and form names should be different, I wouldn't have named mine frmecho and frmCD I would have thought of something else.
further more
Sample Code from Main Form by Leondro
[php]
If Not Me.save Then
Me.SaveFileDialog1.ShowDialog
If (Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName <> "") Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.Save FileDialog1.FileName, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Me.save = True
Me.filedirectory = Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName
End If
ElseIf Me.save Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.file directory, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Interaction.MsgBox("Saved!", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, Nothing)
End If
[/php]
From Your main form
[php]
If Not Me.save Then
Me.SaveFileDialog1.ShowDialog
If (Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName <> "") Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.Save FileDialog1.FileName, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Me.save = True
Me.filedirectory = Me.SaveFileDialog1.FileName
End If
ElseIf Me.save Then
MyProject.Computer.FileSystem.WriteAllText(Me.file directory, Me.txtMain.Text, False)
Interaction.MsgBox("Saved!", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, Nothing)
End If
[/php]
List goes on and on,
However, this has been settled, credit has been given to at least one author.
If you search google for code, you will click a link, in that link you will find source, and you will find someones name, include the author.

