[RELEASE] Undetected Module Maker 2.0

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[RELEASE] Undetected Module Maker 2.0
Alot of people know why I am making this, Basically to help the community of VB programmers(Held in the actual reason). Now, this module maker requires 0 posts and is yes password free. It makes 100% random modules from a range of numbers to letters. Enjoy.
I love you man. [I am not gay] Tnx for this totally awesome program
Thanks a lot
Uh where do you input a valid path to save the text file. Meaning where should I put the path to because it isn't working for me. I keep getting an error message.
can some1 make a tutorial how to use this lol
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Eye View Post
Uh where do you input a valid path to save the text file. Meaning where should I put the path to because it isn't working for me. I keep getting an error message.
type in desktop. and by the way does this work with the updated warrock.

p.s. i get massive errors when i compile this

a little help?
This program has massive bugs and he needs to fix them.
jetamay i have a error in GetWindowThreadProcessId you should fix it
hmmm
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Alot of people know why I am making this, Basically to help the community of VB programmers(Held in the actual reason). Now, this module maker requires 0 posts and is yes password free. It makes 100% random modules from a range of numbers to letters. Enjoy.
could you tell me how you use this??
Ugh FUCK, okay,next version I shall fix them. Until them if you play around with this you should get a decent result.
i get an error lol
i attached a screenie:
UDModuleEror.jpgattachment deleted · 98 downloads before removal
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?