[Application] Undetected Module Maker V1.0

Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
[Application] Undetected Module Maker V1.0
This was made for VB.net may work on VB6.0

I made an application that makes undetected modules, I was sorta lazy today so the pattern I coded into may be detected in the next version i'll remove the pattern, I'm reaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy fucking tierd so i'ma not going to write a whole article about it, anyways enjoy, need help post or pm. Maby tommorow i'll make V2.0. Omg I have a head ach, ima do my homework now, Enjoy =D

*edit*
Shit I forgot to add the password, you need 25+ posts to view password
[HIDE="25"]89587[/HIDE]
V2.0 you need 50+ posts and so-on you keep you an active member =P
Nice, thanks for the undetected module maker.
Jesus christ, I'll unhide the password don't spam.
Password : 89587
Quote Originally Posted by zomgshady View Post
regergergergrgerg er ger gerg erger
Ban this ******
zomgshady stop spaming.
nice... simply nice xD and ban the goddammend spammer!
nice leeched this idea was noramlly from unseenss he made it first then some leecher called jetaGAY stolen everything and gives credits to hes self
Quote Originally Posted by Nurbek92 View Post
nice leeched this idea(Not Application) was noramlly from unseenss he made it first then some leecher called jetaGAY stolen everything and gives credits to hes self
Okay then "Nurbek92"
1.This is not to be flamed on.
2.Its Jetamay
3.It was not leached
4.MY CREDIT, I PROGRAMMED IT =P
5.Usally people who do point this stuff out provide a link(That is before the date of the thread)
6.Other people will eventually come across the same idea. Thinking of something does not make it yours.
7.http://www.mpgh.net/forum/visual_bas...ker_2_0_a.html
thanx for that
thankx hope i may figure our how to use .Net soon.. :P


@ "zomgshady" stop spamming u biatch
Quote Originally Posted by SteeL View Post
thankx hope i may figure our how to use .Net soon.. :P


@ "zomgshady" stop spamming u biatch
Do.
Not.
Necro.
Quote Originally Posted by zomgshady View Post
berdbg er g gerg
BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont need this i can detour pnkbstr XD
Posts 1–15 of 73 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?