WTBUE BOOM 2 (US)

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
UE BOOM 2 (US)
Title, paying pp. Payment on delivery pref unless reputable member
Skype - ******mpgh.astro
Adding you on skype now I'll do pay upon delivery
Quote Originally Posted by AstuteGoat View Post
Adding you on skype now I'll do pay upon delivery
I don't think I got your skype request
Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post


I don't think I got your skype request
What price you paying. I can do it for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post


What price you paying. I can do it for you.
I've added you on skype to see if you're interested in helping me SE some logitech.
bump /2short
I messaged you about your price, reply to me bro.
bump /2short
Messaged you on Skype again.
Quote Originally Posted by AstuteGoat View Post
Messaged you on Skype again.
replied, bump
I'll do it for you - even today - Added you on skype with my second account
bump /2short
bump /2short
Still need it? Add my skype @ ******vnctnay
Quote Originally Posted by verifi View Post
Still need it? Add my skype @ ******vnctnay
Added /bump
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?