Violet Injector!

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
Violet Injector!
So,my brother was busy to post this so I will post it.
This injector is updated.


Features:
  1. 1.Working .dll injector.
    2.Slick, easy design.
    3.Works on all games.
    4.Manual Injector or Autmatic.
    5.And More!


Violet Injector.rarattachment deleted · 315 downloads before removal
/Approved, nice release.
n1 man

(too short(
awesome but maybe in a brighter color?
Quote Originally Posted by Spont24 View Post
awesome but maybe in a brighter color?
i think so but its so nice
Kind of stupid at this moment, because really we don't know anything how Nexon is working with hackshield and logs and everything...

But still nice Just bad time...
Okay,so you trying to say that no hacks at the moment?...
Well no problem.
Is the Fly Hack of Hejsan patched?
it must be undetected
Well, I'm not so worried about are hacks unpatched or patched... I'm more worried about those banns... My both hacking accounts got banned, and I checked dishonour list. I saw both of my accounts in there... And there were also my friends account, banned for hacking, and spotted my GM's... He hasn't played this for 2 months, never used mods or hacks.
Looks very good. Does this inject every dll? Whole list?
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Looks very good. Does this inject every dll? Whole list?
I think so.
looks nice but if its possible could u make it smaller ?
Well I didn't make this my brother did.
I will tell him...
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?