Violet Injector!

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
I'll test the fly hack now, i have 64 bit computer windows 7, but the Finjector 2 works for me, so I'll try the fly hack from hejsan BUT this afternoon there was an update by nexon, so it is possible that at the moment there are no operational hacks online.
but fly hack's status must be UNDETECTED
Fly hack works perfectly
Quote Originally Posted by xdesignerx View Post
Fly hack works perfectly
Okay,if I have some hacks I will post them.
great injector i love it!!!!

man please make a second version soon!!!
I will try to make when I have some free time.
But what updates I do?
Nice Injector but there are enough injectors :O
I can recommend it because it's really simple and perfectly for choobs. ;]

Ohh, one question:
How can i add an Avatar? Can't find a button in the User CP! Need help!
Quote Originally Posted by ikasya View Post
Nice Injector but there are enough injectors :O
I can recommend it because it's really simple and perfectly for choobs. ;]

Ohh, one question:
How can i add an Avatar? Can't find a button in the User CP! Need help!
go to homepage and click to your current avatar
Approved the linked that is sent to your Email?
To much Spam on this Thread
/Close Request
Originally Posted by aLcohoL_95
go to homepage and click to your current avatar
Okay Thx but when i clicked it i can't upload an avatar?
Please help me!!!
Quote Originally Posted by oksu123 View Post
Well, I'm not so worried about are hacks unpatched or patched... I'm more worried about those banns... My both hacking accounts got banned, and I checked dishonour list. I saw both of my accounts in there... And there were also my friends account, banned for hacking, and spotted my GM's... He hasn't played this for 2 months, never used mods or hacks.
if he doesnt hack he wouldnt get a ban
maybe he tried an detected hack then he got banned
Quote Originally Posted by MissRandomSpam View Post
if he doesnt hack he wouldnt get a ban
maybe he tried an detected hack then he got banned
Yes,please keep on topic.
did u press browse button?
if it will not work
uplaod your image to imageshack or tinypic
then C&P the URL
You can just save it to your pc than browse and find it.
And you need some sizes too...
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?