SmileHow to Learn C++

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
How to Learn C++
Currently, I just learned about C++ and how it is so useful making hacks for FPS shooter games. I checked out some books from the library to learn and after reading the first 2 chapters of C++ for Dummies I got tottaly confused. I don't know if you pros at hacking had the same trouble as a novice but it would be great if I could get some advice and some knowledge experience at the tool. Thanks so much!
Go to school
Learning a coding language is definitely not a walk in the park. It takes a lot of time and you need to dedicate many hours to it.

Keep on going with that c++ for dummies book. If you feel it is to hard, maybe it's not the best thing for you to do.
Try simpler coding first e.g VB.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us