None Hack Works Pls Help!
On my pc none hack works..
can someone help me? i get the next msg:

[De instructie op 0x712c1077 verwijst naar geheugen op 0x31903394. Een lees- of schijfbewerking op het geheugen is mislukt: read.
Klik op OK als u het programma wilt beëindingen.] (in dutch)
[The instruction on 0x712c1077 refers to memery on 0x31903394. A read- or diskadaptation on the memory failed: read.
Click on OK if you wish to end the program.] (my own translation of the msg)
I really hope someone can help me with this!!
ps: I have Vista!
can someone help me? i get the next msg:

[De instructie op 0x712c1077 verwijst naar geheugen op 0x31903394. Een lees- of schijfbewerking op het geheugen is mislukt: read.
Klik op OK als u het programma wilt beëindingen.] (in dutch)
[The instruction on 0x712c1077 refers to memery on 0x31903394. A read- or diskadaptation on the memory failed: read.
Click on OK if you wish to end the program.] (my own translation of the msg)
I really hope someone can help me with this!!
ps: I have Vista!
foutmelding.jpg

