Help with script.
I need help with this game I'm working on. I have this script that has one of my AI's to follow a way point that I set up for him but when he gets to where I want him he turns around and goes back and keeps doing it over and over. I was wanting to know if you can edit the script for me and make it so when he gets to the last way point he doesn't turn around and goes back.
Here is the script and thanks if you can.
;Triggers
:waypointstate=0:animate=2,waypointstart
:waypointstate=3:animate=2,waypointnext
:waypointstate=4:animate=2,waypointrandom
:waypointstate=5:animate=2,waypointreverse
:nearactivatable=0:settarget,activatetarget=2
:random=20:rota
adrandom=65
:shotdamage=1:settarget,state=2
:state=2:rotatetotarget,rotatey=180,resethead,wayp ointstop,animate=5,state=3
:state=3:runfore=10
:state=3,random=5:rota
adrandom=85
:state=3,losetarget=10:state=10
:state=3,plrcanbeseen:settarget,state=2
:state=10:timerstart,state=11,rotatey=180,animate= 31
:state=11,timergreater=5000:state=0,animate=2,wayp ointstart
:state=11,random=5:rota
adrandom=35
;End of Script
Here is the script and thanks if you can.
;Triggers
:waypointstate=0:animate=2,waypointstart
:waypointstate=3:animate=2,waypointnext
:waypointstate=4:animate=2,waypointrandom
:waypointstate=5:animate=2,waypointreverse
:nearactivatable=0:settarget,activatetarget=2
:random=20:rota
adrandom=65:shotdamage=1:settarget,state=2
:state=2:rotatetotarget,rotatey=180,resethead,wayp ointstop,animate=5,state=3
:state=3:runfore=10
:state=3,random=5:rota
adrandom=85:state=3,losetarget=10:state=10
:state=3,plrcanbeseen:settarget,state=2
:state=10:timerstart,state=11,rotatey=180,animate= 31
:state=11,timergreater=5000:state=0,animate=2,wayp ointstart
:state=11,random=5:rota
adrandom=35;End of Script
and it's for a game I'm working on. I don't need help any more I got it to where he stops when he gets to the end of the way point.