Solved[Sudomod] Make SUper Jump

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Sudomod] Make SUper Jump
Hey Community,

Super Jump is patched, and the Native doesn´t work now :/

GAMEPLAY::SET_SUPER_JUMP_THIS_FRAME(player_2);

What can I do to make the function work again?
Is there a solution?
Quote Originally Posted by Nacho_88 View Post
Hey Community,

Super Jump is patched, and the Native doesn´t work now :/

GAMEPLAY::SET_SUPER_JUMP_THIS_FRAME(player_2);

What can I do to make the function work again?
Is there a solution?
Code:
Player playerPed = PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID();
GAMEPLAY::SET_SUPER_JUMP_THIS_FRAME(PLAYER::PLAYER_ID());
GAMEPLAY::SET_SUPER_JUMP_THIS_FRAME(playerPed);
This works for me.
Np!
Do you have a working offradar??
I dont get it to work
think more than 48h on pc is melting my brain.
xD, we can write over private chat because i´m also german ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Nacho_88 View Post
xD, we can write over private chat because i´m also german ^^
Thats fine.. but... i canot write you :/
Add me in ******* (chat program) Nacho Imperium#0730

- - - Updated - - -

I learn today a new Method to modd^^
Then i can give you the Offradar ^^

By the way,Do you have spectate player?
Quote Originally Posted by Nacho_88 View Post
Add me in ******* (chat program) Nacho Imperium#0730

- - - Updated - - -

I learn today a new Method to modd^^
Then i can give you the Offradar ^^

By the way,Do you have spectate player?
Can I haev your offradar :/
Yes! Search in Facebook Schrubbdiwupp and add me!
K, i want to give you specplay er, but you already have this function ^^
Hmm, that´s not good. Add me in GTA then we can write ^^ NachooImperium
I can´t do the method at the moment but in 1-2 weeks ^^
This seems to be solved.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?