[Release]Autoclicker[First!]

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Autoclickers aren't really that hard to make :x

The only hard part is the mouseclick event and even that isn't to hard.

Btw, try adding hotkeys.


Nice release anyways.
Out of curiosity what can auto clickers be used for other than going AFK in games. I know they can be used to click certain things if the co-ordinates are set properly, but in something like this?
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Out of curiosity what can auto clickers be used for other than going AFK in games. I know they can be used to click certain things if the co-ordinates are set properly, but in something like this?
FIrst move mouse to a specific cordinate.
Mouseevent to click the mouse down and up.

That's how a afkbot works
They can be used on buttons which require you to click lots of times or in games which also require you to click a whole bunch of times.
This Will not be approved.

Auto CLickers are a few lines of code, why would you Obfuscate the code?

Rule for vb section, no obfuscated codes will be approved because I cannot validate it's security.

If you would like to obfuscate your code, send it to me, after I review it I will obfuscate and upload it for you.


Attachment Removed, Waiting for OP to provide the application un-obfuscated


nice,
hotkeys arent effective in vb, if you inject em into game or process it is, else it isnt.
These kind of autoclickers wont even work on some games.

e.g; MapleStory, Wonderking, ....
Erin is right, Most d3d games will require some form of Hook/ApI
Sorry about that, I uploaded the wrong version. I was just seeing how an obfuscater worked. I'll send you the code I used.
Send me the unobfuscatted file and I will upload it to the first post
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?