[Release] My first C++ hack

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] My first C++ hack
I decided i wanted to learn more then just VB now i was trying C++ but it isnt that easy as VB. If someone could help me I would really like that.

Here it only does:
Freeze stamina value
No spread/Recoil
Freeze crosshair value. (meaning if you free while you have a crosshair the crosshair will always stay)

This is undetected but so small that it isnt good. Just posted this get get help XD
First C++.rarattachment deleted · 29 downloads before removal
it can't exucute the file for some reason.
What is the error you get?
when I double click it it says cannot execute c/: blah blah blah
or something like that.. it cannot execute the file
Could you make a screenshot of the error? i really want my C++ hack to work cause C++ isnt detected at all. For me its working By the way
what should I use to take a screenshot with... I forget
Printscreen button. Somewere top right on your keyboard. After that Paste in paint and save.
ok and what should I upload it with?
just attach it to a post here on the forum.
how do u do that??
you coded it wrong
When you reply there is manage attachments somewere in your screen there you upload the file.
How come it is working for me then? Why odnt i get an error when i use it?
Becouse you installed C++ Tools ..?
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us