[Release] My first C++ hack

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
I compiled it in an other way this time please try again.
yep thats the same error I have
Is it working now?
Just post reply, scroll down and manage attachments
Oh misspost i didint see there were 2 pages
someone plz tell me if its working now.
Quote Originally Posted by Elliwood View Post
someone plz tell me if its working now.
no still not
It's not working for me now.
KK ill try to fix it again. damn really dont get why it is working for me but not for others.
I send the error..its in french but try to know...

Quote Originally Posted by MarcAu View Post
I send the error..its in french but try to know...

Lol it's useless now. Do you live in Quebec in CA or FR?
Quote Originally Posted by wrasia View Post
Lol it's useless now. Do you live in Quebec in CA or FR?
CA..but i can traduce it...:

This Application can't start 'cause the application's configuration it's incorrect. Reinstall the application can resolve the problem...

**I've try to traduce it..im not bilingual
Quote Originally Posted by MarcAu View Post
CA..but i can traduce it...:

This Application can't start 'cause the application's configuration it's incorrect. Reinstall the application can resolve the problem...

**I've try to traduce it..im not bilingual
Cool ITF TaeKwon-Do World Champions Ships were in quebec! And i do taekwondo my friends won silver and bronze !
Oke I updated it again i hope it works now. I'm going to sleep now so if it doesnt work the next update will be tomorrow.
Rofl ,,
Jus ttake print screen
go to paint or what ever
save it
and click on new post

Then on manage attachments and then add the picture rofl...
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us