Refundable 420 stores?
Hey guys! Does anyone have experience refunding a 420 smoke shop?
I figure the bigger reputation the store has the better odds of the refund suceeding.
So far I have been eyeing grasscity.com, billowby.com, and torontohemp.com
If anyone knows of a store, what was the limit? Also shipping to Canada is a must.
I'm looking to order a nice Volcano desktop vaporizer which runs for about $600. Or maybe a Pax 3 vaporizer which is about $350.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
I figure the bigger reputation the store has the better odds of the refund suceeding.
So far I have been eyeing grasscity.com, billowby.com, and torontohemp.com
If anyone knows of a store, what was the limit? Also shipping to Canada is a must.
I'm looking to order a nice Volcano desktop vaporizer which runs for about $600. Or maybe a Pax 3 vaporizer which is about $350.
Any help is greatly appreciated!




