DetectedArma 3 Script Injector
Still nothing
- - - Updated - - -
I am on 32 bit Arma. and I have both of those installed
https://gyazo.com/b8c331a6d2944b9b8d6347ed33dde3c9 thats what im getting when i do it on test
- - - Updated - - -
restarted my pc and when i open 'first.exe' it sits there and I cant type anything still. about 20 seconds later an S pops up followed by it closing
- - - Updated - - -
I am on 32 bit Arma. and I have both of those installed
https://gyazo.com/b8c331a6d2944b9b8d6347ed33dde3c9 thats what im getting when i do it on test
- - - Updated - - -
restarted my pc and when i open 'first.exe' it sits there and I cant type anything still. about 20 seconds later an S pops up followed by it closing
This is a leak, this should not be up here. I've no idea how you got this but this is rather annoying considering I've been using this for a while.. Welp there goes my private fun.

Take a look at those dates. I've had this weeks before this which is proof of this being a leak. It's not his. @Minerva be a good dude and stop this.
Hi everyone.
Well, I am just here to check files for preveting that malicious files(Virus, Keylogger...) be released, so, I cant confirm if the files was leaked or no bcuz I havent engough evidence to take some action, also, I never played Arma 3 and I dont know how hack, scripts, injectors works, then, if you have proof that this files was leaked or is causing massive ban send it to MD's or GM's in MPGH.
Well, I am just here to check files for preveting that malicious files(Virus, Keylogger...) be released, so, I cant confirm if the files was leaked or no bcuz I havent engough evidence to take some action, also, I never played Arma 3 and I dont know how hack, scripts, injectors works, then, if you have proof that this files was leaked or is causing massive ban send it to MD's or GM's in MPGH.
i keep getting this servicesethandle error 0
- - - Updated - - -
i keep getting this servicesethandle error 0
- - - Updated - - -
i keep getting this servicesethandle error 0
Rip thought it was legit by the title
. Always getting dissapointed 
. Always getting dissapointed 
Any command list?
No point now, BattlEye have no doubt found it, he's got what he wanted, which was this to be detected. If it's not now it will be in a week guaranteed.
Wow it actually works like I said it did. All these other morons shitposting my thread should be temp banned.
- - - Updated - - -
Make sure you have all the files extracted to the same folder, first and test run together. And for the detections, report any bans you get in this thread and I'll review them personally and close the thread if detected.
- - - Updated - - -
Make sure you have all the files extracted to the same folder, first and test run together. And for the detections, report any bans you get in this thread and I'll review them personally and close the thread if detected.
Whats the key to open the Xepa menu
anyone get booted to main menu after injecting on a exile server?
anyone get booted to main menu after injecting on a exile server?
how do i open the menu after injection?
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
ArmA 3 HelpHİ Arma 3 Script İnjector Undetected ?VU 2 DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & CheatsIssue with Arma 2 Script Injector Scan ErrorHA 1 ArmA 3 Hacks & CheatsMonkyject and Monkys Ghetto arma 3 script injector
65 ShopsArma 3 script injector/Ecstasy launcher and clientBL 1 ArmA 3 HelpArma 3 injector+script -PH 1
