A gift from Deca

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Was I too late?
What is this?
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
What is this?
A gift from deca?
I know what to do but its still saying insecure connection Kushala how do I get rid of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit it has hrd on it rip my account?

- - - Updated - - -

Changed password rekt m8
Quote Originally Posted by sean... View Post
I know what to do but its still saying insecure connection Kushala how do I get rid of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit it has hrd on it rip my account?

- - - Updated - - -

Changed password rekt m8
It's not a stealer...
Quote Originally Posted by sean... View Post
I know what to do but its still saying insecure connection Kushala how do I get rid of it?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shit it has hrd on it rip my account?

- - - Updated - - -

Changed password rekt m8
realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com is the official domain. The link is real.
Your IP was just tracked by deca and they may or may not (most likely not) do something regarding the fact that you accessed their private endpoint, as the message says :P
That was already patched

http :// prntscr.com/ g39kjd

- - - Updated - - -

And your link is wrong not the regular site........

- - - Updated - - -

Do not click this link or try to do this on the actual site of rotmg or you will get IP Banned
What is this trash?

Am I going to be banned or hacked?
Mods please close this. It is detected and bannable. @Raple @Ahl
Oh shit then Kushala Daora Sorry I just assumed though I doubt this works hopefully I'm wrong
I'm reluctant to try. If anyone does though, post results lol.
insecure connection
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?