CSGO SDK offsets?
Hey! Sorry for my English... But this thread is my last chance XD So, I am using a public SDK from youtube. (I am gonna link it) When I build it w/o change anything, its find everything. (btw this SDK is more than 2 y/o... ) But when i coded a bhop hack into it, its getting the error : Unresolved External Symbol (CNetVars). So i created a CNetVars* netVars. Then i builded it succesfully. Find everything... And when i go ingame, its still working, but if i press spacebar, its crash instantly... What can be the problem? 
BHOP : if (cmd->buttons & IN_JUMP && !(me->GetFlags() & FL_ONGROUND))
cmd->buttons &= ~IN_JUMP;
Video: (i did everything like him, cuz i am very new at the internal part don't blame me
)
SDK : https://github.com/Snorflake/Source-Engine-SDK
Please help me a little bit ^^thanks

BHOP : if (cmd->buttons & IN_JUMP && !(me->GetFlags() & FL_ONGROUND))
cmd->buttons &= ~IN_JUMP;
Video: (i did everything like him, cuz i am very new at the internal part don't blame me
)SDK : https://github.com/Snorflake/Source-Engine-SDK
Please help me a little bit ^^thanks

