Going home alone tonight?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Going home alone tonight?
Who the hell is that?

Looks like that guy off the show Mad Money.

Oh, wait its you!
I've been discovered!

Yeah, it's Jim Cramer, the host of mad money.
I knew it!

Except for he's more bald now lol.
thats a pedo smile
Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
thats a pedo smile
gourav's been practicing in the mirror
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
gourav's been practicing in the mirror
Nah, comes natural to Gourav.
You're right. I'm a famous successful rich guy.
No no no. You are his clone the poor hobo that does everything for your master. Including his job.


Edit:**200th post**
Mike GREEN DAY how did pics of u from the interwebs get on here!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Nah, comes natural to Gourav.
yeap tryna act happy to dave's kids gets alot of practice
Lol. I see Gourav's brother!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?