WTSSelling 22 pixie for steam code!!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 22 pixie for steam code!!
Skype: youaretradingwithatrustedguy
I will not accept any contact unless you pm me with your skype ID.
Proof is here:http://imgur.com/AeZjyTu
I am looking for 25euro.
Be sure to also comment below.
You'll go first.
So you are not looking for PayPal at all?
Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
So you are not looking for PayPal at all?
well I need to buy something from steam, since I don't paypal at all it might be a issue.
Oh ok, was just wondering.
Bump to the top!
Can you accept my skype request? I've been trying to contact u about a lost account that i bought ages ago
Quote Originally Posted by Brandon711 View Post
Can you accept my skype request? I've been trying to contact u about a lost account that i bought ages ago
What is your skype account?? Had taken a week break and there are already 100 request so thats why i didnt bother with it.
Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
What is your skype account?? Had taken a week break and there are already 100 request so thats why i didnt bother with it.
Display name m1
Sykpe username ******a74ad9a3a9d792dc pretty sure
Close this thread.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?