Thoughts on Code Geass S3

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Thoughts on Code Geass S3
What are your thoughts and feelings about Code Geass S3?

Personally I don't really know what to expect. Code Geass is an awesome anime, but it did have a 10/10 ending that I wouldn't change at all.
I fully expect it to be extremely shitty and just a cash grab. It ended extremely well and I don't see the point of digging it up from the grave.
How bout we actually wait for it to come out to share our thoughts on it and judge it.

I need to watch Code Geass

I got 1 and half weeks to do it
Not sure myself, i mean .. i liked that ending where you could interpret it kinda in your way. Let's hope its not bad and will be another great show
This new season is going to ruin a near perfect anime.
not a fan, anime that have a quality ending (code geass, parasyte, death note, angel beats etc) should not have new seasons especially contradicting the ending. Unless Sunrise can really pull something out of their sleeve I'm not expecting much.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us