HiringLooking for SE collab

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for SE collab
Hello today I am searching for people that can SE:
- Ultimate Ears
- Logitech
- Steelseries
- FitBit

If you know you can face European orders, contact me on Skype to discuss more.
Skype: ******lmasca0607
Bump I am still looking for a collaboration
Still looking for new interested SE'ers. I bring you the clients. I present you the info you need. You do the job. You get your cut.
Hey I can SE most of those companies
PM me for skype
Quote Originally Posted by TNF View Post
Hey I can SE most of those companies
PM me for skype
write it here in comments
still looking for
- Ultimate Ears
- Logitech
- Steelseries
Quote Originally Posted by Dacic3. View Post
still looking for
- Ultimate Ears
- Logitech
- Steelseries
Guessing you wouldn't take an apprentice?
Quote Originally Posted by Supreme403 View Post
Guessing you wouldn't take an apprentice?
add me on Skype and tell me more about it!
still looking for partners
Are european SEs harder? If so, what's different?
Quote Originally Posted by Silver One View Post
Are european SEs harder? If so, what's different?
The investiogation that could occur, and the manual shipping of the items
I just did my first Logitech SE and it was the easiest SE I ever did, rep. did not even ask for a proof. Be nice and they'll be nice.
Investigation? In what way?
Quote Originally Posted by Silver One View Post
I just did my first Logitech SE and it was the easiest SE I ever did, rep. did not even ask for a proof. Be nice and they'll be nice.
Investigation? In what way?
Logitech is easy it just depends ont he rep you get. if you try agasin it will work
bump still hiring new people in the team
hi guys still looking for new partners
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us