Post[RELEASE] (NVIDIA) BFBC2 Texture Modification

Posts 226–240 of 296 · Page 16 of 20
nice only if i had BBC2 -.-
Quote Originally Posted by NoSwearR View Post
nice only if i had BBC2 -.-
It works for ALL games!
Quote Originally Posted by rakkie20 View Post
it works great for every map except for the map Isla Incontes.

For me the trees there just are big brown blocks, so it is even harder to spot enemys. On the other maps though, it works great!. Any ideas?

EDIT: It happens on more maps, just not on maps like valparaiso
No solutions? or is this normal?
I tried this twice and it really doesnt seem to work at all. I checked through the settings and everything was the way you did it, i have a 9600 so idk if thats a problem ? but nothing changes in-game
EDIT: i got it to work by changing to directx 9 but still having issues with boxes as tree
Quote Originally Posted by dranemk1995 View Post
I tried this twice and it really doesnt seem to work at all. I checked through the settings and everything was the way you did it, i have a 9600 so idk if thats a problem ? but nothing changes in-game
EDIT: i got it to work by changing to directx 9 but still having issues with boxes as tree
Same problem for me
You say it's unbannable, but surely Punkbuster will pick this up on the screenshots??
No, becouse youre changing your graphic driver settings.
Cant ban you for that
Well it's a known little thing, so I guess PB knows of this
just one question m8 if i install this and dnt like it how do i change it back to the way it was
Quote Originally Posted by scrappy1985 View Post
just one question m8 if i install this and dnt like it how do i change it back to the way it was
Just change the settings back.

Go to RivaTuner \ NVIDIA \ Global, click on the little + and take out the 15 which you put in before at the LODBiasRange.


Go back to the Main Tab, at the Driver Setting click Customize > DirectDraw and Direct3D Settings (The second icon, with the X)

At the Mipmap LOD bias adjustment put the bar thingy all the bar back to 0 1, hit Apply, OK, OK again and go play Battlefield Bad Company 2 with the normal style!
does any1 else get there gun and sum off the background different colours, just my guns bright blue and cant aim with it any help would b nice thanx
Quote Originally Posted by koeninatorrrr View Post
Whatsup people, thought I'd release this info on how to make your BC2 have an oldschool pimp, but to take it to your advantage
I LOVE UR HAX UR GREAT!!! BUT STEAM CANT ADD YOU TO MY FRIEND LIST... Do you have a skype? :P
Yeah I'm kinda full on everything, my Skype's : "Koeninator" without he " 's, but I dont have it installed atm and I doubt I will anytime soon
Posts 226–240 of 296 · Page 16 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us