LightbulbGeneralRate it

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
I really like it <3
Looking good! I really like the 3rd one, the CSGO boosting graphics look nice. Keep it up!
The first one isn't bad but I have a feeling you copied that background because I've seen it before.
Quote Originally Posted by calyoung17 View Post
The first one isn't bad but I have a feeling you copied that background because I've seen it before.
The assets are obviously not mine, I just designed the layout and the format.
I like them good job!
These thread designs be looking good mate!
I feel the structure is well done but some alignments can be tweaked to keep the reader's focus on whats important especially on the infographics since there are so many stuff going on.
9/10! I really like it, but the text is a little hard on the eyes sometimes. But idk, I could just be blind
Looks smooth
I rate those designs, originality is key and you're smashing it!
nice, looking very professional

you will get good money for these designs and your skill
Quote Originally Posted by 4x4et View Post
nice, looking very professional

you will get good money for these designs and your skill
about the money, i'm not sure, because he need to learn more..
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?