PostMW2 Bots Updated

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
MW2 Bots Updated
I have updated my bots mod with a bunch of fixes and tweaks so I have decided to post a new thread for it. Enjoy.

F6: Spawn bots









 
Virus Scans
https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/filescanjob/of6mwohty9
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file-an...UwMzEyODAwMg==
MW2 Bots_mpgh.net.zip16 KB · 1,051 downloads 1/61 malicious
Works fine on Steam version, but is it possible to make bots dont shoot?
Quote Originally Posted by Klyxa47 View Post
Works fine on Steam version, but is it possible to make bots dont shoot?
Put one of these in console that pops up and change them to whatever you want
testClients_doAttack "0"
testClients_doCrouch "0"
testClients_doMove "1"
testClients_doReload "1"
testClients_watchKillcam "1"
which injector should i use ?
Then what injector should I use if you don't mind?
Just got Vac ban !

Use at your own risk.
RIP: http:// prntscr.com/ ggkeba http: //prntscr.com /ggkevy
Quote Originally Posted by ByAkuma View Post
Just got Vac ban !

Use at your own risk.
RIP: http:// prntscr.com/ ggkeba http: //prntscr.com /ggkevy
Well it's not due to this I've been using it for months
theywork but dont get in any team, only in spec
Quote Originally Posted by xDFB View Post
theywork but dont get in any team, only in spec
Switch to privatematch with F1 then pick a team, team balance is not fully implemented in this public release
What about the version for mw3? ^^
Quote Originally Posted by ThisKillcam3 View Post
What about the version for mw3? ^^
I don't believe test clients exist in mw3, I might attempt to recreate the function myself one day. However if you want to use them now and play offline there is a server plugin for them that already exists.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us