Recommended no-recoil values?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Recommended no-recoil values?
Hey guys,
right now I'm using the legit-helper macros, but the used values are quite high. (e.g. (0, 30) movement with 125ms delay)
I read somewhere that (0,2) with 8ms delay is solid (I know I could just take the values I have and divide them to make them smaller, but this is supposed to be a discussion thread), so I just wanted to ask you guys what values you have experience with that are working quite decent?

Cheers
I am using 10 with a 1ms delay, depends on the gun, 10 is good for most of the spray of an AR, it is too little towards the end but just pull down with it. 5 is good for SMGs because they have low recoil. I never really use 15 just because its for snipers which are usually bolt action and you cant spam or rapid fire is just dumb because they are so far away
Quote Originally Posted by ReeceDaBeast View Post
I am using 10 with a 1ms delay, depends on the gun, 10 is good for most of the spray of an AR, it is too little towards the end but just pull down with it. 5 is good for SMGs because they have low recoil. I never really use 15 just because its for snipers which are usually bolt action and you cant spam or rapid fire is just dumb because they are so far away
10 with 1ms? But this isn't for normal sensitivy, is it? Are you playing with low sensitivity?
Depends on in-game sens/dpi
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?