Menu Hack Test Release

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
ill test it and see if it works
Same.
I'll Test for Windows Vista 64 Bit
Works Like a Charm for
Vista 64 Bit.


Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih- View Post
Works Like a Charm for
Vista 64 Bit.


menu?...does*it*go*away*after*a*couple*games?

Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
WHY*YOU*TALK*LIKE*THIS?

/tested on vista 64
everything works good but the menu still disappears after 1 game.
pop*got*spilt*on*my*keyboard
ill*allow*this*for*testing...*plz*post*results*wit h*SS´s*if*possible
I'll test it on XP 32.
I test for Win7 32Bit
Okay it showed up on the loading screen but in the login screen it closed.

XP 32
Probably just gay XP again
Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
Okay it showed up on the loading screen but in the login screen it closed.

XP 32
Probably just gay XP again
try*using*a*cleaner*and*test*again
this doesn't work for me at all, when i open combat arms and inject it nothing happens.
I'll test it
Vista 32 bits here.
WHY*YOU*TALK*LIKE*THIS?

/tested on vista 64
everything works good but the menu still disappears after 1 game.
lol i spilled coffe on my nice asus keyboard and it got fucked.

Now i use this old one I found in my closet and it works it just goes clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack the whole time you use it.

I'm glad my comp has a old ps2 port
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us