*NEW PATCH* New Hack Test Release

Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9
*NEW PATCH* New Hack Test Release
I wanted to know if you guys could try this file for me to see if it is working the Numpads are the same as last time. Please try

Virus Scan 1
Virus Scan 2


I dont have screen shot because my CA is still Updating OMG AND IT IS LARGE

if it work please post and tell
hack1.rarattachment deleted · 504 downloads before removal
lets hope this works and we can hack on short fuse!
WOOT SECON POST anyways, il give it a shot and il give feedback asap when attachment is approved!
I'll just keep refreshing this page until its approved uknow .
Lol, probably me tooo.I wanna test it but i hope i dont feel lagfgy cuz afta the new patch, im already lagging like crazy then b4's patch some how its seems wierd.
Me too, we need a mod who tries it fasT! I want to know better Short Fuse
very good good job
Lets be patience now.Mods are busy alot.
Come on please aprrove.... pleasee
It is dont work i will try to upload a new one
It doesnt? Ok, try to plz, i very like your hacks man.
There is no link
there isnt because theres an attachment and its not approved yet.also he is fixing it again so give him time.
Me too, we need a mod who tries it fasT! I want to know better Short Fuse
Posts 1–15 of 128 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?