*NEW PATCH* New Hack Test Release

Posts 16–30 of 128 · Page 2 of 9
jorge, you repeated the same thing twice.Dont do that plz.
Dont Spam. it Will Just take Longer.. And Mods Will Just Delete this thread.
Lol i've got the prize for machine gun event! Becuz i use the rez mod mimi to mini gun and its awesome!
Quote Originally Posted by TheOwnageKid View Post
Lol i've got the prize for machine gun event! Becuz i use the rez mod mimi to mini gun and its awesome!
Wth does that gotta do with the topic?

And can u pm a external link to me e.x m e d i a f i r e and ill test 4 u with XP
when you go upload new one?
mata shh.. let them upload
I repeated twice cuz my internet >.< its laggy srry!



@blast Hey dude, If you need to tryout before uploading here, gimme link to PM and I'll try it for you. Win XP (:
OMG, guys give him time.You guys are forcing him and he will release it.Stop spammign when.
I hope this works,I'm dying to get back out on the leaderboards of everygame. I've tried literally every hack I've seen. 6 in total.Nothing works. They really did a number this time...
Quote Originally Posted by jon6doe9 View Post
I hope this works,I'm dying to get back out on the leaderboards of everygame. I've tried literally every hack I've seen. 6 in total.Nothing works. They really did a number this time...
lmao u need hacks to win?

FAIL. i can get to top without hacks but i enjoy helping mpgh test hacks
Lol, i can go on the top players legit and hacking.
lets hope that this works...
and that its NOT a virus...
shadow, your sig says get a kd of 20,100,500.Its a lie.Woudnt you be on the top kdr players list in nexon's site?
DAVE IS HERE!! PLEASE APPROVE!
Ok start it approve ithink
Posts 16–30 of 128 · Page 2 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?