Help

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Well you either cant paste or copy or Flows is a fuckin retard
Quote Originally Posted by jonluke View Post
Well you either cant paste or copy or Flows is a fuckin retard
I figured it out, extreme injecter scrambled the code too much and it caused it not to work
Quote Originally Posted by jonluke View Post
Well you either cant paste or copy or Flows is a fuckin retard
idk how im retarded, he had an error with his paste after he scrambled it. That's not part of my video and I didn't contribute with EI lol
Quote Originally Posted by flowwwww View Post
idk how im retarded, he had an error with his paste after he scrambled it. That's not part of my video and I didn't contribute with EI lol
Any tutorial on how to polyload this? I use polyloder to make the junk code easier but after it completes the compiling here is nothing in the polyloader output folder
Oh your flow sorry, Was thinking of someone on YouTube with no idea what there doing XD, sorry If I offended you
Quote Originally Posted by jonluke View Post
Oh your flow sorry, Was thinking of someone on YouTube with no idea what there doing XD, sorry If I offended you
i don't have a clue what i'm doing half the time
Nice good job
Quote Originally Posted by jonluke View Post
Nice good job
Now my problem is nothing is in polyloaders output folder after I compile the source
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?