UnhappyHow do you bypass overwatches screenLock

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
How do you bypass overwatches screenLock
There used to be a simple bypass but now it has been patched so I cant use my hacks, I tried the new bypass involving OBS but it didnt work for me, I'm not sure if I did it wrong but could someone help me out with this?
It will take months to figure out a new one, Blizzard is VERY smart with their screenlock technology, OBS method was just patched (as far as I know, please someone correct me if I'm wrong). Good luck though!
Quote Originally Posted by Alisonpeter90 View Post
It will take months to figure out a new one, Blizzard is VERY smart with their screenlock technology, OBS method was just patched (as far as I know, please someone correct me if I'm wrong). Good luck though!
The OBS method works just fine, I just did some steps wrong, I used Spacedesk as my fake monitor and it worked great

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stubles227 View Post
Im a dev of aimbot and what i have researched and figured out was that Blizzard detects Winapi mouse_move(mouse_event) and blocks it straight away.
They are hooking winapi input functions so i tried a custom made library on my aimbot and it worked.

I made a screenshot app with c# with Win api mouse function and moved the mouse in Overwatch and in 1 minute ive got black screen but with a custom made function it never got black screen
Right now I am just using the OBS method with a fake monitor, aimbot works great
How do I do the obs fake monitor thing? I am screenlocked
It would probably be better to try and bypass the injected input detection than the screen lock. Even with the screen lock bypassed, Blizzard could probably use some kind of statistics to see if an injected input is triggering an aimbot.
Im a dev of aimbot and what i have researched and figured out was that Blizzard detects Winapi mouse_move(mouse_event) and blocks it straight away.
They are hooking winapi input functions so i tried a custom made library on my aimbot and it worked.

I made a screenshot app with c# with Win api mouse function and moved the mouse in Overwatch and in 1 minute ive got black screen but with a custom made function it never got black screen
Would anyone mind educating me on this so called screenlock - does it tamper with pixelbots? What is the criteria blizzard uses to apply it to your account?
has anyone find a way to bypass the lock screen in overwatch yet
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?