► [FREE] GRAPHIC SERVICE▐ AVATAR, LOGO, THREAD DESIGN AND MORE... ◄

Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
Not really a logo/avatar, but I just need a .png of "Way" in an elegant cursive handwriting, and then either the 'W' or 'Y' making a crown above the name.
I PM'd you with all the info, thanks for doing this
Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoffq View Post




Can you create animations as well? I'm looking for very similar but new signature to promote my service down below
Yes bro, I can try to create one for you

Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
Not really a logo/avatar, but I just need a .png of "Way" in an elegant cursive handwriting, and then either the 'W' or 'Y' making a crown above the name.
Can you explain it better? Sizes, and if you can make a sketch on paint so I can understand!!
Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
Yes bro, I can try to create one for you



Can you explain it better? Sizes, and if you can make a sketch on paint so I can understand!!
https://gyazo.com/dedc53b80a9cfb210941ee5360d84a3f

Something like that. Except the crown is only connecting to one end, whatever you think looks better. And I want it in a skinny, cursive font. Obviously where both the font and the crown look better haha.
Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
https://gyazo.com/dedc53b80a9cfb210941ee5360d84a3f

Something like that. Except the crown is only connecting to one end, whatever you think looks better. And I want it in a skinny, cursive font. Obviously where both the font and the crown look better haha.
Something like this: https://imgur.com/vx0Lnpj

I don't know if you like, but I can give you the .psd file so you can edit it
Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
Something like this: https://imgur.com/vx0Lnpj

I don't know if you like, but I can give you the .psd file so you can edit it
I like the idea. Can you make it skinnier and more simplistic? And I'd like the crown only connected to either the W or the y, not both. Whichever you think would look better.
Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
@TrollKing012
If you like this avatar, leave +REP and Thanks if you want
Holy smokes dude that's amazing! Thank you so much!
Hey, i was wondering if you could make us a logo for my csgo group?

The name is "BRGODZ"

This is our current logo


And also I'm going to put the member's alias in logo and use it as an avatar, so if u could make a logo and then just leave some space below it and just type out "name" and make it look good, then send me the .psd and I will put the names in my self, I'd appreciate it.

I Appreciate it a lot, thanks in advance.

If you want more inspiration take a look at these


Quote Originally Posted by Creative! View Post
Hey, i was wondering if you could make us a logo for my csgo group?

The name is "BRGODZ"

This is our current logo


And also I'm going to put the member's alias in logo and use it as an avatar, so if u could make a logo and then just leave some space below it and just type out "name" and make it look good, then send me the .psd and I will put the names in my self, I'd appreciate it.

I Appreciate it a lot, thanks in advance.

If you want more inspiration take a look at these




Something like this? Sorry but I have a lot of university exams during this day!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
I like the idea. Can you make it skinnier and more simplistic? And I'd like the crown only connected to either the W or the y, not both. Whichever you think would look better.
Connect it to just one letter, it's visually horrible xD!


Like this?
I would love to talk! Hit me up on skype "jacks_hannon46"
Quote Originally Posted by critikal17 View Post
I would love to talk! Hit me up on skype "jacks_hannon46"
I don't use skype, PM me or write in this post for request!

@critikal17 Something like this?
Quote Originally Posted by iHackintosh View Post
I don't use skype, PM me or write in this post for request!

@critikal17 Something like this?
@iHackintosh OMG DUDE THIS LOOKS GREAT! Thanks so much!
@iHackintosh Do you only do logos/background? Or do you also do intros for videos?

But I would like to use your service for logos/background atleast!
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
@iHackintosh Do you only do logos/background? Or do you also do intros for videos?

But I would like to use your service for logos/background atleast!
For the INTRO, I can use Free Template and edit it if you want, but i don't have time to create one!
Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?