Help decompiling?

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help decompiling?
How would one go about decompiling the current Terraria client, 1.3.5.3? And what would I need to recompile?
Use this program to decompile the game(it even allows you to recompile it). You won't find a lot of up to date decompiling tutorials anywhere, so you'll have to learn to do it on your own. Good luck out there. If you got problems, feel free to message me.(I'll reply in a few days)
Quote Originally Posted by Crumbler View Post
Use this program to decompile the game(it even allows you to recompile it). You won't find a lot of up to date decompiling tutorials anywhere, so you'll have to learn to do it on your own. Good luck out there. If you got problems, feel free to message me.(I'll reply in a few days)
Wow, dnSpy is great. Thanks for the recommendation, I appreciate it.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us