QuestionCAC Truth Engineering

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
CAC Truth Engineering
I have recently found out how to hijack the gmod lua state and access it with c++. This has enabled me to load before all clientside scripts (yes I know many people have already done it). I've made detours which already bypass QAC and other anticheats. But I suscpected it wouldn't be enough for CAC, and right I was. I get kicked for "Anticheat Truth Engineering (0)" which basically means CAC has detected my detours.
I would really appreciate if anyone could give me a hint on what to detour to fully bypass it.
I've already detoured the following functions: GetConVar, GetConVarNumber, GetConVarString, concommand.GetTable, debug.getinfo, hook.GetTable
Any help is welcome

Greetings
Alainx277

P.S. No, I don't want to make a c++ only hack
Haven't looked at !CAC in a while but iirc "Truth Engineering (0)" is ILuaInterface detours made in C++. Nothing to do with Lua afaik.
Quote Originally Posted by Cyaegha View Post
Haven't looked at !CAC in a while but iirc "Truth Engineering (0)" is ILuaInterface detours made in C++. Nothing to do with Lua afaik.
Thanks for your answer. So my lua_gettop and lua_loadbuffer hooks are probably detected?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by max1612 View Post
Use tisker.dll to fix this
You're a real funny guy, aren't you?
Use tisker.dll to fix this
Quote Originally Posted by max1612 View Post
Use tisker.dll to fix this
Yes tisker dll XD hilarious
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?