Thread not approved

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Thread not approved
Hi,

I created a thread in the User services section about a PLEX media server.

It's been about 5 days since and the thread still hasn't been approved.

Could someone please look into it?

Thanks,
You don't have the requirements to open in user services @BrendenCA
What are the requirements? I am not trying to start a refund/SE service. This is a subscription to my server.
@ @BrendenCA

5 days? There's nothing on que, i literally did all the threads myself right now.

It's either been approved or denied already.
I don't see it deleted either... You might have forgot to post it or VB hit a dud somewhere. Post it again.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us